Job Title: Fresher Marketing Officer – Uganda Martyrs University Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Martyrs University
Location: Nkozi campus
Reports to: Head of Marketing and Public Relations
Uganda Martyrs University Profile:
Uganda Martyrs University is a private university affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church in Uganda. It is licensed by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education. UMU consists of seven faculties, one institute, four centers, five departments, and two schools.
The marketing officer will carry out market research to gain a clear understanding of what UMU’s customers really want, identify new market opportunities, and help UMU create a market niche for its services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To increase awareness by reaching out to potential students through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities;
• Establish linkages in Schools and promote the marketing and subsequent improvement in enrolment of Ugandan students;
• Establish linkages and promote the marketing and subsequent improvement in enrolment of international students for UMU Programmes;
• Ensure that UMU’s marketing messages and materials are appropriate, engaging, visually appealing, accurate and effective;
• Champion customer relationship management to build lasting relationships;
• Selling the University through promotional materials and souvenirs like calendars, Key holders, T-shirts, brochures etc.
• Identify opportunities for scholarships.
• Creating awareness and coordinating the process of taking on scholarships.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
• 2+ years previous experience in marketing
• Excellent communication skills both orally and written
• Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and organize
• Proficient using Microsoft Suite and previous experience using other marketing soft ware’s (Dynamics, Excel, CRM)
• Team player who collaborates with ease and contagious creative energy
• Strategic vision and strong business acumen
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Copywriting and graphic/digital design experience preferred
• Advanced social media advertising experience
How To Apply for Uganda Martyrs University Jobs 2021
All applications should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Human Resources. All applications must be accompanied by up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, Names and Contact details of three references, copies of certified academic certificates and transcripts and current-day telephone contact and email address.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Uganda Martyrs University
P.O Box 5498, Kampala
Deadline: 15th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.