Job Title: No Experience Customer Care Executive – M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
M-KOPA Solar Uganda Profile:
M-KOPA Solar, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. The company was founded in 2011 by former executives behind M-PESA (the world’s leading mobile payment platform) on the belief that mobile technology could revolutionize energy services in emerging markets the same way it has already revolutionized the delivery of communications and financial services.
To serve the customers contacting M-KOPA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive, promptly respond & resolve customer queries via the in house channels /CRM systems
- Record issues and resolutions by correctly dispositioning
- Escalate to the relevant channel all issues that need escalation
- Highlight process & product gaps noted to your Team Leaders for closure
- Provide customer feedback to the relevant departments as required
- Remain updated on M-KOPA products and services
- Identify and highlight system errors that may impact service delivery
- Notify Team lead of any noted trends in customer queries that may allude to an issue either countrywide or in specific regions
- Give a great customer experience to all customers that contact M-KOPA via call and all the channels as per required
- Communication skills
- Multi-tasking & problem-solving skills
- Accurate data entry & speed typing skills
- Good attitude
How To Apply for M-KOPA Uganda Jobs 2021:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 6th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.