Job Title: Fresher Credit Officer (Small Enterprise Loans) – VisionFund Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: VisionFund Uganda Ltd (VFU)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Credit Supervisor with a dotted reporting line to Manager, Micro & Small Enterprises (MMSES)
VisionFund Uganda Ltd (VFU) Profile:
VisionFund Uganda Ltd (VFU) is a Christian Microfinance Institution (MFI) affiliated to VisionFund International and World Vision Uganda.VisionFund Uganda is part of a global microfinance network of World Vision working in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America under the auspices of Vision Fund International. Together, we serve close to 1 Million clients while impacting over a 3.5million children.
To grow and retain a quality loan portfolio of Small enterprise customers by identifying and implementing value-adding and specialized financial product solutions from a range of standard and/or customized offering.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients interested in taking out a loan and providing them with the necessary information to start the loan application process.
- Collecting the needed financial documentation and assessing the clients’ creditworthiness.
- Calculating and analyzing the risk ratios of clients based on their credit score and financial history.
- Approving or denying loan requests, and communicating your decision to both clients and management.
- Setting up payment plans for clients explaining monthly instalment amounts, interest rates, and other costs.
- Maintaining records of loan applications by using loan management software.
- Monitoring the progress of the loan application process and relaying any hindrances to clients.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution
• Bachelor’s degree in Business related courses (B.Com, BBA, Economics and or Accounting & Finance)
• Knowledgeable about Small Enterprise loans.
• Computer knowledge
How To Apply for VisionFund Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by delivering hand copies to our office Plot 256 Bombo road Makerere Kavule or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should submit an application letter, a CV along with the contacts of three professional referees and copies of academic documents.
Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 4th June 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.