Job Title: Volunteer – FOWODE Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Forum for Women in Democracy (FOWODE)
Job Location: Kampala
Forum for Women in Democracy (FOWODE) Profile:
Forum for Women in Democracy (FOWODE) is a national women’s rights organisation established in 1994 with a vision of a just and fair society where women and men equally participate in and benefit from decision making processes. FOWODE’s mission is to promote gender equality in all areas of decision making. FOWODE advocates for inclusive and just governance that gives women voice, choice and power. Furthermore, it champions women’s political consciousness and nurtures alternative and transformative leadership to shape a future that promotes social justice and strengthens collective power.
FOWODE has developed an ambitious resource mobilization strategy whose overall objective is to ensure sufficient, diversified, predictable and sustained resources. To support the strategy, roll out, FOWODE is recruiting a volunteer to support a capital fundraising campaign.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Coordination and organizing
• Coordinate meetings and events related to the capital fundraising campaign
• Write meeting minutes and follow up agreed meeting actions
• Support in the implementation of the fundraising and marketing strategy for the campaign
• Continuously update the database of stakeholders and well-wishers to support the campaign
• Follow up on the set targets of the capital fundraising campaign and inform the committee on progress
Communication and knowledge management
• Support the development of capital fundraising promotional materials
• Promote the campaign through Social media and other media platforms
• Support mainstream media engagement to ensure visibility of the campaign and its activities.
• Document the campaign and share widely to draw attention to the fundraising
A Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Business Development and any other related field from a recognized institution of higher learning. At least 1 year experience in working on any campaign or documenting an online campaign.
Experience and key competencies
• Experience in networking and coordinating meetings and events
• Good writing and communication skills
• Creativity and innovation skills
• Social media savvy
• Self-driven, able to meet deadlines and requires minimal supervision
• Pays attention to detail
• Ability to work with a diverse team
Experience running a successful campaign for non-profits or charity type engagements and in branding and design will be an added advantage.
How To Apply for FOWODE Uganda Jobs 2021
In case you are interested in this Volunteer position, please send your expression of interest (including your CV, and any evidence that speaks to the criteria above) to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in email@example.com
Deadline: 23rd June 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.