Job Title: Lubricants Brand Manager – Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs
Organization: Vivo Energy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Vivo Energy Profile:
Established in 2011, Vivo Energy is the company that distributes and markets Shell-branded fuels and lubricants to retail and commercial customers in Africa. Focused on fuelling Africa’s future we make our customers’ lives easier and their experience with us more convenient, enjoyable and rewarding.
We offer high-quality products and services to our customers, setting new standards for safety, innovation and service, wherever we operate. Our vision is to become the most respected energy business in Africa. Vivo Energy Uganda was established in 2013 and has been steadily building up its portfolio over the years.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Create and execute the brand strategies and marketing plans for the Lubes including managing both the existing product portfolio and new product launches and improve communication / engagement with consumers.
• Leverage knowledge of business, category and brand marketing strategy into actionable marketing strategies and plans to deliver against the company’s business objectives.
• Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial to develop, coordinate and execute specific marketing plans.
• Maintain brand integrity across product lines, develop and manage the brand platform and define the brand vision and champion the brand throughout the organization.
• Manage brand guidelines to ensure all vendors and internal audiences follow them.
• Assist in monitoring brand health metrics and support the development of new brand tracking across businesses.
• Work closely with all relevant Media departments/agencies, develop and execute national advertising and promotional activities and maintain updated product briefs for use in websites.
• Lead insight gathering research into consumers and competitive category to secure knowledge that can be utilized to enhance and evolve the brand.
• Work closely with distribution partners and Marketing Research companies to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies.
• Develop monthly and quarterly reports and assist with financial projections and budgeting process.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• At least 4 years’ experience in brand management in an FMCG environment.
• Good understanding of Retail, B2C and/or B2B markets.
• Strong project management, presentation and writing skills.
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles.
• Must be a results oriented and self-motivated business leader with an appetite for taking calculated risk.
How To Apply for Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Please ensure you include your academic documents on your application.
Closing Date: 24th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.