Job Title: Fresher WordPress Developer – Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2021
Organization: Sadja WebSolutions
Job Location: Kampala
Sadja WebSolutions Profile:
Sadja WebSolutions is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
Our agency is seeking a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have a good eye for aesthetics and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Using a flat design to build responsive websites.
• Developing using UX/UI driven website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end, including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting technical issues.
• Conducting WordPress training with clients.
• Monitoring the performance of live websites.
• Managing DNS and hosting for clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field preferred but open to self-taught developers with experience.
• Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
• Experience working with debugging tools.
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Experience working in an agency environment or similar work setting
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to project manage.
• Good communication skills.
How To Apply for Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Click here to apply
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.