Job Title: Fresher Driver – Centenary Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Centenary Bank
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Assistant Manager
Centenary Bank Profile:
Centenary Bank is a commercial bank in Uganda licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the central bank and national banking regulator.
The Driver – Centenary Bank will transport staff, deliver Bank items and maintain the motor vehicle in line with the administrative guideline and driver’s manual
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Practice safe driving habits.
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards.
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions.
- Open vehicle doors and assist passengers.
- Load cargo and baggage.
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable.
- The ideal candidate for the Centenary Bank Driver job must hold a Diploma in any discipline
- Two years’ previous experience in a driving role
- Possession of a valid driving permit for at least 2 years.
- Communication skills
- Decision Making
- Team player
How To Apply for Centenary Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send a filled application form, Download Here, and attach an application letter (addressed to General Manager Human Resource, Centenary Bank, P.O. Box 1892, Kampala), updated Curriculum Vitae, plus copies of all academic credentials, testimonials and contact details of three competent referees.
E-mail to: Talent_sourcing@centenarybank.co.ug
Deadline: Tuesday, 20th July 2021 by 5:00PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.