Job Title: Regional Business Associate – Pangea Educational Development Jobs 2021
Organization: Pangea Educational Development
Duty Station: Northern Uganda
Reports To: Country Director
Pangea Educational Development Profile
Pangea Educational Development works to create culturally relevant content and programs that help children learn to read and inspire them to read more often. The Business Associate will work towards building and growing Pangea Publishing sales and the client base. The Business Associate will work in collaboration with the Country Director in expanding the revenue streams of Pangea Publishing as well as creating brand awareness about Pangea Publishing products amongst the public.
The Business Associate will take the lead role in the execution of the following Primary Responsibilities and an assistant role on the following Secondary Responsibilities. The position will be based in Gulu but with frequent travels across the Northern Uganda region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively identify & prospect new business opportunities to sell the expanding portfolio of Pangea Publishing products while promoting Panagea Publishing brand identity within the Northern region of the country.
- Maintain existing business through regular communication and relationship management to leverage sales through our distributors; bookshops and gift shops and cultivate further opportunities with existing customers.
- Represent Pangea Publishing in publishing and educational events to create awareness about Pangea Publishing products.
- Contributing to product development through market feedback reports, identifying opportunities for new products, and making any market information available to the Pangea Publishing Production team
- Serve as coordinator & logistics support to the Country Director through the fulfilment of sales as requested within the two region
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in the following fields; Commerce majoring in Marketing, Business Management, Science in Marketing
- At least three years of experience in Product Marketing, & Sales Required
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English Required
- Strong Business acumen
- Computer fluency and understanding of Google-suite and Customer Relations Management systems especially Salesforce Required
- We are a community of changemakers who believe all people have the ability to learn and grow to their full potential. We are working to build a culture of learning that equips every person to be a change agent in their own story and community.
- Through education, we are making a deliberate, sustainable, and substantial impact on the structural inequalities in our world, while treating each person as more than a number. We believe in authentic interactions grounded in mutual respect and a commitment to helping everyone fully realize their potential and inspire action beyond our efforts.
- We are seeking an individual whose dedication to the value of education matches our own. We are seeking an individual who has a heart for empowering Ugandans to recognize the richness and importance of their cultural heritage and has a desire to share it with others. We are seeking an individual who is willing to work odd and sometimes long, exhaustive hours to do what is right and not just what is easy or will suffice. We are seeking an individual who can laugh as hard as they can work, someone who is not just looking for an opportunity, but an avenue to pursue their passion.
Things We’ll Bring To The Table:
- A passionate working environment
- Building your capacity in all areas of your work
- 2 weeks Paid Leave/Year
Contract Period: 3 Months Probationary Contract to Hire
How To Apply for Pangea Educational Development Jobs 2021
All Interested candidates please submit a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27th July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.