Job Title: Internal Auditor – PPS Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Parliamentary Pension Scheme (PPS)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Internal Manager
Parliamentary Pension Scheme (PPS) Profile
The Parliamentary Pension Scheme (PPS) was established by the Parliamentary Pensions Act 2007 as a Contributory Hybrid Cash Balance Retirement Benefit Plan for the Members of Parliament of Uganda and the Staff of the Parliamentary Commission. The Scheme is managed by a Board of Trustees, constituted in accordance with the Act.
The Internal Auditor will support the Internal Audit function in providing audit services to the Scheme.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation and review of audit policies and procedures.
- Participate in carrying out enterprise-wide risk assessments and update of the risk register.
- Participate in the preparation of annual departmental work plans and budgets.
- Prepare periodic work plans for specific assignments.
- Perform periodic reviews of automated systems and make recommendations for improvement.
- Review other operational systems for compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the operational and financial risk areas in the Scheme, and emerging trends, and advise the Internal Audit Manager accordingly.
- Conduct investigations as may be assigned.
- Prepare and submit periodic audit reports to the Internal Audit Manager,
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- The applicant must hold full professional qualification in either; CPA, ACCA, CISA, CIA. CIMA. Applicants with ACCA, CPA and CIMA should have advanced auditing and assurance as one of the optional papers undertaken
- A relevant Honors Bachelor’s Degree in a numeric field from a recognized University/ Institution
- At least three years of relevant working experience including auditing automated systems in a reputable organization/institution.
- Membership to a professional Internal Audit body will be an added advantage.
- Age limit: 27 Years and above
- Proficiency in Accounting and auditing operations
- Demonstrated experience of auditing Automated Systems
- Proficiency in Data mining and Analytics
- Excellent communication skills 1
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good report writing skills
How To Apply for PPS Uganda Jobs 2021
Applications enclosed in envelopes clearly marked with the job title and addressed to;
The Chief Operations Manager,
Parliamentary Pension Scheme,
P.O Box 7178, Kampala. Uganda
Hand-delivered applications should be taken to Room No. G 10, Parliamentary Pensions Scheme office, Plot (9-11), Development House, Parliamentary Avenue. Applicants should attach to their applications copies of their National Identity Card, Curriculum Vitae stating three (3) Referees, Certified Academic Certificates and Transcripts.
Deadline: 24th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.