Job Title: Marketing Manager – UMA SACCO Jobs 2021
Organization: UMA SACCO Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports To: Manager
Contract Length: 2 Years Renewable
Age: 25 -35 Years
UMA SACCO Ltd Profile:
UMA SACCO Ltd, is a Savings and Credit Cooperative Society for Medical Doctors in Uganda which was established following a resolution of the Uganda Medical Association (U.M.A) AGM of June 2011 in line with the Cooperative Societies Act CAP 112 and the Cooperative Societies Regulations 1993 with a vision of “A highly ethical and socio-economically empowered society of medical doctors in Uganda”. UMA SACCO has its Head Office in Kampala but extending services to all members wherever they may be in and out of Uganda.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with other staff members to know the competition – their product terms, marketing image and messages, how and where they are delivering their services, their customer service, etc.
- Undertake market surveys to understand client and non-client demand.
- Report to management on market research findings, trends in numbers of customers and volume of lending and savings portfolios.
- Develop and ensure implementation of marketing strategy
- Work with other Management staff to identify and communicate the SACCO’s market niche, image and products.
- Identify strategies to maximize the SACCO’s share of the market.
- Develop a marketing plan including a marketing budget and supervise its implementation. Develop new and improved products
- Work with other management staff to identify, develop, test and refine new products and product adjustments including pricing that increases number of clients and revenues
- Oversee rolling out of new products – systems development, promotion, and training of staff.
- Spearhead the sales and promotion of company products and services Public relations
- Use public relations to increase the visibility and positive image of the SACCO
- Together with the Manager, link the SACCO with other stakeholders such as microfinance Apex Organizations. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Implement improvements based on market research
- Ensure excellent customer service at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, BBA, BCOM with a major in marketing or any other marketing-related course.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing role in a reputable organization.
- Digital marketing skills is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team leader with ability to motivate colleagues.
- Computer literate
- Creative and innovative.
How To Apply for UMA SACCO Jobs 2021
All interested applicants should send a single document containing a cover letter, Curriculum vitae, and academic credentials addressed To The Secretary, UMA SACCO Ltd, P.O. Box 2243 Kampala. On email email@example.com
Kindly indicate the job title as the subject of your email. All attachments should be in one document either word or PDF format not exceeding 10Mbs. No hard copy applications will be received. UMA SACCO is an equal opportunity employer. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 23rd August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.