Job Title: Chemical Sales Representative – ETG Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Export Trading Group (ETG)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Export Trading Group (ETG) Profile:
Founded in Kenya nearly 50 years ago, Export Trading Group (ETG) has emerged as one of Africa’s largest and most respected traders in agricultural products. ETG’s supply chains extend across sub-Saharan Africa, North America, Europe, the Middle East and South East Asian countries. The Group’s supply chain penetrates deep into remote agricultural regions where we procure commodities from smallholder farmers through our strategically located centers. The commodities are then accumulated at ETG warehouses and/or transported to processing facilities, prior to reaching our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Service current accounts and develop new accounts to meet sales targets through effective technical sales presentations and utilization of support services
- To source and secure new business to ensure optimal growth for the company products, in accordance with new business targets.
- Develop excellent technical knowledge of the company products and services and their application to customer needs and requirements.
- To provide effective, efficient, professional service and advice to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level
- Provide prices, terms of sales and delivery dates to customers
- Familiarize customers with new and existing products by securing samples, literature and specifications
- Establishing personal relationships through sales calls
- Remain informed and up to date with regards to Industry related news, Opposition activity, product knowledge and continuously strive to develop own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management or line supervisor.
- The ideal candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or diploma in industrial chemistry or similar fields from an accredited institution with minimum sales experience of one year.
- Knowledge of Industrial chemicals and Polymers market is an advantage
- A successful candidate should possess good negotiation, communication, computer and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply for ETG Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send their updated CVs with attachments in one PDF format to email@example.com
Deadline: 20th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.