Job Title: Health Centre Accountant (Entebbe Clinic) – AAR Healthcare Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: AAR Healthcare
Duty Station: Kampala
AAR Healthcare Profile:
AAR Healthcare Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of AAR Healthcare Holdings Limited operating in Uganda as one of the leading medical service providers in the country. As pioneers in the provision of private healthcare in the region, AAR’s success has largely been driven by our people and their commitment to always offer high quality and affordable healthcare – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 11 clinics across the country and serving over 200,000 clients annually from across the social divide. At AAR Healthcare, we employ experienced medical and management staff, and use internationally approved disease management protocols and drug formulary supported by the state of the art information technology systems to provide consistent treatment for our clients from anywhere in East Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Balancing patient account and collect payment for services rendered
- Review bills and claims for accurate data
- Enter data into company database
- Handling incoming and outgoing email
- Maintaining and protect employee payrolls
- Maintain all staff and patient files in the company database
- Preparing billing reports and documents to provide state and federal government agencies as needed
- Identifying and resolving problems and inaccuracies in data entries
- Extensively interacting with patients, physicians policy representatives and necessary to collect payment
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Securing financial data by completing database backup
- Guiding accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering to queries
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement
- Handle financial transactions by auditing documents
- Recommending financial action by analyzing accounting option
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information
- A Degree in Commerce.
- Completion of CPA is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years work experience as an Accountant with a reputable organization.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Must be a team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
REMUNERATION: AAR Healthcare Uganda will offer the successful candidates a highly competitive performance-based remuneration plan.
How To Apply for AAR Healthcare Uganda Jobs 2021
Qualified candidates should send us comprehensive applications and up-to-date CVs, copies of certificates including daytime telephone numbers by email to email@example.com clearly indicating the post title in the subject line so as to reach us by 25th August 2021. Your application should include three referees, none of whom should be your relative and all of whom should have supervised you, taught you or known you through work. The referees’ information should include day time telephone numbers and email addresses.
1. Only successfully candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
2. Locums currently working with AAR are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 25th August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.