Job Title: 2 Call Centre Administration Assistants – Amref Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Amref Health Africa
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Project Manager
Amref Health Africa Profile:
Amref Health Africa is the largest international health development organization based in Africa. With headquarters in Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in Ethiopia, Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Southern Africa and Western Africa providing services to over 30 countries.
Working with and through African communities, health systems and governments, Amref Health Africa aims to close the gap that prevents people from accessing their basic right to health. Amref Health Africa is committed to improving the health of people in Africa by increasing sustainable health access to communities in Africa through solutions in human resources for health, health service delivery, and investments in health. Our Vision is Lasting Health Change in Africa.
The Call Centre Administration Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of customer service calls in a prompt and courteous manner. Resolves customer questions and problems regarding accounts, orders, payments, products, and services. Completes and maintains related reports, records, and files. Cross-sells products and services and supports all functions within the Call Centre.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receives customer telephone questions and complaints in a professional manner.
- Completes research and resolves documentation errors or discrepancies and forwards more complex problems to Call Center Manager.
- Provides general information to customers on Amref Health Africa in Uganda SaniDigS Project policies, procedures, and programs.
- Provides basic information to customers on accounts, orders, payments, products, and services.
- Performs basic maintenance functions on accounts.
- Maintains and projects the Amref Health Africa in Uganda professional reputation.
- Participate in development of knowledge products to promote learning on WASH in a pandemic emergency response.
- Provide technical input in development and implementation of WASH capacity building interventions at national and county levels.
- Provide technical support in the development and writing of new concepts and proposals for fundraising.
- Work closely with the M&E officer in provision of weekly updates highlighting potential bottlenecks and lessons learnt.
- Regularly assess and provide feedback and recommendations on the quality of WASH programs and interventions.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Development Studies, Social Sciences or any other relevant Field.
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service in a call center setting.
- Excellent communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good computer skills and experience using related software applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good math skills and bookkeeping abilities.
- Very good problem solving skills
How To Apply for Amref Uganda Jobs 2021
All Interested Candidates Please send an updated CV including three work related referees and cover letter addressed to the Human Resources Business Partner, Amref Health Africa in Uganda through firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails should not exceed 2MB.
Deadline: Thursday 2nd September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.