Job Title: 2 Data Entry Clerks – ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ALIGHT Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Alight Uganda Profile
ALIGHT, formerly the American Refugee Committee (ARC), is an international nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that has provided humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries over the last 40 years. In 2011, Alight helped nearly 2.5 million people get essential services to regain their health and take back control of their lives. Alight works with its partners and constituencies to provide opportunities and expertise to communities of refugees and internally displaced persons in seven countries in Africa, Asia and Europe, including Iraq, Kosovo, and in the Darfur region of Sudan and is currently providing for emergency relief and recovery in Haiti. Alight provides shelter, clean water and sanitation, health care, skills training, microcredit education, protection to help survivors of war and natural disasters to rebuild their lives with dignity, health care, security and self-sufficiency.
Hello Hello! Alight is recruiting Data Entry Clerks for our program in Uganda to be based at Kampala Office You’re interested in joining us? Welcome, we’re happy you’re here!
If you join us, you will find…
A team with deep experience in co-designing solutions that create new value around the world. We know we need to always be better, and we believe in the power and abundance of everyday people, everywhere, to change the world with us.
A culture of radical accountability to our customers –as we help build a meaningful life for and with the displaced, we ask them what they want and then deliver on it.
Reporting to the Procurement and Supply Chain Manager, the Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for reviewing bid documents, updating databases during the evaluation of proposals for prequalification at Alight Country Office in Kampala.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sorting of bids according to the various lots and recording of the bids opened according to serialized numbers for tracking
- Verifying bid documents of the suppliers to ensure to ensure accuracy and validity in capturing data into the comparative bids analysis.
- Parking of the opened bids into boxes and filling of the correspondences
- Support in generating source documents such as minutes, shortlisting criteria as well as evaluation criteria regarding the evaluation proceedings
- Sort, label and pack bids into boxes per category for qualified and disqualified bids
- Generate databases for categories of bids evaluated during the prequalification process
- Support in capturing information into the contracts tracker and inputting data into the supplier database
- Tracking the status of evaluation processes, documentations and filling for traceability.
- Periodically providing reports on the status of all documentations, databases and filling processes agreed.
- Supporting any other logistics and administration functions.
Outcome: Improved performance of the evaluation process of prequalification, development of framework agreements and supplier databases.
Timeline: The deployment period of the Data Entry Clerk will be from 15th September, 2021 to 15th November, 2021.
- A minimum of a Certificate in Data and Information Management.
- At least 6 months’ work experience of Data and Information Management.
- Excellent knowledge of Computer applications such as word and excel.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in speed, accuracy and consistency in data entry in a computer.
- High degree of team spirit and self-motivation.
How To Apply for ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply through the link below.
Deadline: 9th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.