Job Title: Stores Officer – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
The Stores Officer will provide services in regards to storage, stock control and stock issuing of Drugs, Laboratory supplies, spare parts and consumable materials to appropriate users and Baylor medical logistic officer for distribution in line with Baylor Uganda stores management and procurement guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To develop and implement an individual work plan for Stores Operations in line with Baylor Uganda operations guide lines, with an aim of meeting timely quarterly set targets.
- Receive and store organizational items, materials and supplies in the Navision system in line with the stores and procurement guidelines.
- Carry out a physical check for items before handing them over for dispatch, then Issue stores Supplies and materials to different users and Baylor medical logistic officer for distribution to Baylor supported site in line with the Baylor Uganda stores SOPs.
- Conduct regular weekly status stock updates, monthly and quarterly physical stock taking to monitor Stock items and inventory levels in line with the Baylor-Uganda stores operating Procedures.
- Maintain a detailed electronic tracking of all inventory and materials received and issued in the Navision system in line with the Baylor Uganda Stores Operating Procedures
- Maintain a secure, safe, organized and hygienic store at the regional Office.
- Build capacity of the staff on stores operations and monitor their compliance to storage operations guidelines through periodic stores audits and follow up on agreed upon interventions in line with the Baylor-Uganda stores operating Procedures.
- Maintain updated filling system for stores records on items, materials and supplies received and issues out in line with the Baylor-Uganda stores operating
- The ideal applicant for the Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Stores Officer job must hold a Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain management or CIPS. A degree with a professional qualification in CIPS level 4(Diploma) will be an added advantage
- Two years of working experience in store management.
- Have Key personal competences in team and communication skills, Must be dynamic, Persuasive &convincing, self- motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 8th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.