Job Title: Treasury Sales Officer – Orient Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Orient Bank Uganda
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Team Leader, Treasury
Orient Bank Profile:
Orient bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993. Orient Bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993. Its steady growth over the last 20 years can be attributed to its professional management and prudent Lending and investment policy. The confidence in Orient Bank of the Ugandan business community in particular and the public in general, is reflected in its large deposit base. In November 2002 Orient Bank made another first in this economy by successfully out competing other Banks in taking over TransAfrica Bank Ltd., (TABL).
Plan and carry out treasury sales activities aimed at growth of foreign exchange volumes and revenue by the branch for both existing and walk in customers in line with retail and SME FX targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive growth and profitability of the forex sales from new, existing and walk in retail banking portfolios.
- Provide support to the branch for increased forex penetration.
- Work with the Branch manager to plan and coordinate the treasury sales activities.
- Work on Foreign exchange needs for the clients and identify other opportunities to cross sale the banks products.
- Review branch TT instructions, over the counter FX transactions and identify FX clients who are no longer active with strategies on how to re-engage them.
- Attend and conduct weekly branch huddles.
- Make client visits with the branch manager, SME relationship managers.
- Ensure that all branch documentation and transactions are in line with anti-money laundering and KYC requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related Course
- ACI dealing certificate
- A minimum of two (2) years banking experience.
KEY REQUIRED COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Business Acumen.
- Strong ability to manage relationships.
- Effective marketing and influencing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Great analytical skills.
- Effective trading ability and good track record.
- Exposure in Treasury Sales.
- An understanding of financial risk management strategies and tools.
- A good in-depth knowledge of Treasury products, services and strategies and back-office operations.
- Knowledge of other parts of Treasury
How To Apply for Orient Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested candidates who meet the criterion indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: email@example.com
Deadline: 9th November 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.