Job Title: 3 Sales and Marketing Officers – MICH Property Managers Jobs 2021
Organization: MICH Property Managers
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
MICH Property Managers Profile:
MICH Property Managers is a private Limited Liability company incorporated in 2015 under the laws of Uganda, we are a Real Estate Company offering a full spectrum of property – related service to both local and international clients, our niche in business is property management, we are a bridge between the Landlord and the tenants. We manage both commercial and residential property.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma (in Marketing, Business Administration, advantage Economics, Microfinance, Social sciences, Education, management or related field would be an asset)
- At least three years of experience in a similar position, working for a similar sized organization.
- Certification in Credit Management/ Debt Collection will be an added advantage
- Age: Below 35 years.
How To Apply for MICH Property Managers Jobs 2021
All interested candidates should send their cover letter with salary expectation indicated and CV including three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Wafera Loy for more information at 0752930101/0782930101
Deadline: 15th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.