In our increasingly competitive work environment, it is more important than ever to be well prepared and confident in the job search, application, and interview process.
This boot camp is organized by Fresher Jobs Uganda to provide you with the skills and knowledge you will need to interpret job applications accurately, prepare an outstanding cover letter and resume and develop interview skills and techniques to give you the best chance of finding the right job!
The boot camp will be held via Zoom on Sunday 30th January 2022 from 10 am to 2 pm.
You will receive;
- Knowledge & skills
- Tools, templates, and checklists
- Examples to assist you in your job applications and interviews.
The following topics will be addressed:
- How to dissect any job listing like a pro?
- How to stand out in a crowded job market?
- What to do if you graduated recently and you don’t know where to start from?
- How to make the best use of a professional LinkedIn profile to stand out from everyone else?
- How to fix and clean up your social media before applying for certain jobs?
- Checklist: Job application checklist
Resumes and Cover letters
- How to write a competitive Resume and Cover letter?
- What differentiates a great Resume from a basic resume?
- What employers look for a resume and cover letter?
- Words to avoid in your resume and cover letter.
- How to pitch yourself as a fresh graduate to stand out from everyone else?
- What to do in case you lack the experience for your ideal job?
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Tools available: Resume and Cover letter checklist
- How to ease interview anxiety?
- What to do before any interview?
- Words to avoid during the interview
- How to answer the trickiest interview questions t& impress the hiring managers?
- What to do during an online video interview and how to prepare for it?
- When and how to turn down an offer?
- What to do when you don’t hear back from an employer?
- Common mistakes to avoid.
- Tools available: Interview preparation checklist.
Scholarships for graduate study abroad
- The most common and easy to qualify for Scholarship for Ugandans interested in studying abroad.
- How to qualify for most scholarships for Ugandans?
- Where to find these scholarships?
- Tools available: Scholarships for Ugandans list.
This boot camp comes with several amazing bonuses.
- Every attendee will be added to a private telegram group for a year’s career support.
- Unique opportunities and scholarships will be shared monthly on this group. These will NOT be shared on the Fresher Jobs website.
- 10 professional, easy-to-edit resumes and cover letters to make your application unique.
- Unlimited resume and cover letter review.
- Interview Q&A Blueprint to help you ace any interview
- In-session roleplaying to help the members familiarize themselves with interview
- An opportunity to network with other graduates
All this at just 40,000/= ugx
Date of the virtual Career Bootcamp: Sunday 30th January 2022.
Time: 10am to 2pm.
But if you pay before, Wednesday 26th January 2022. You will only pay 25k.
There are ONLY 20 slots available.
To join this Boot camp
- Book your seat by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email: Bootcamp
- You will receive an email indicating the Mobile Money payment details for the Bootcamp.
- Once the payment is made and confirmed, you will be emailed back with the link to the Bootcamp Telegram group for you to join in advance.
See you on the other side.
To your success.
Founder, Fresher Jobs Uganda.