Kray Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022 – No Experience Direct Sales Representatives
Job Title: Direct Sales Representatives – Kray Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Kray Microfinance Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
Kray Microfinance Limited Profile
Kray Microfinance Limited is a micro-finance institution established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans, investment and other financial services.
The Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for lead generation and opening of new accounts for loans, micro-investments and micro-insurance. This role entails field visits to clients to understand their needs and recommend the appropriate KRAY product. The Direct Sales Representative (DSR) is a front line commission staff position responsible for marketing all KRAY Products. S/he is the commission staff that directly deals with existing and potential micro-investors and Loan Clients on a daily basis. S/he is expected to disseminate brief information on KRAY, the micro-investment and Business or Loan Products and any other information as s/he may be authorized to, from time to time. The DSR MUST be resident in vicinity of the operational area of attachment.
Interested applicants should be willing to work in any of the following locations: Namugongo, Kyaliwajjala, Kireka, Nakulabye, kasubi, Nansana, Namungoona, Ntinda, Bwaise, Kawaala, City centre, Kasangati, Mpererwe.
- Agents will be rewarded by a commission payment for the sales/accounts they close.
- Competitive reward schemes on top of commission for outstanding performance.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide the sales leads for KRAY products (micro-investment, micro-insurance and loans) by soliciting business from prospective customers.
- Advise customers on how to apply and access all Kray products and services on all our digital platforms.
- Explain fully to customers the terms and conditions of KRAY’s products to their best understanding in the language they understand.
- Receive customer feedback during the course of interacting with customers and provide such feedback to the supervisor within 24 hours.
- Monitor the competition in your allocated geographical area and report to the supervisor accordingly.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any business-related field from a recognized University/Institution.
- MUST have a smartphone
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Telephone skills
- Negotiation skills
- Managing relationships
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- Hands on experience in sales and community mobilization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams and independently.
- Fluency in English and one or two local languages.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Good problem solving, multitasking and negotiation skills.
- High level of analytical and creative skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
How To Apply for Kray Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should submit their application letters and updated CVs to the SALES SUPERVISOR via our email: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Your email subject line should include your name & the job applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 31st March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.