Job Title: 10 Program Officers (Education and Child Protection) – Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Save the Children
Job Location: Uganda
Save the Children Profile:
Save the Children International is an international relief organization that was established in the United Kingdom in 1919 to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts.
The Program Officer (PO) provides ongoing, implementation, monitoring & evaluation and reporting in regard to the execution of the Emergency Response activities, including child protection and education components. Activities ensure children (and their care givers) in the refugee settlement regain access to safe living environments, access education and skills development opportunities and are protected from harmful abuse.
Minimum Qualifications for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelors’ Degree in Education, Development Studies, Psychology, Child Development, Child Psychology, Community Psychology or any equivalent accrued working experience in a related position;
- At least two years of relevant experience implementing, supervising, monitoring and evaluating field-based child protection or education projects with an NGO, particularly focusing on children’s rights, preferably in an emergency setting;
- Ability to train, mentor and coach ECCD Caregivers on the learning framework, ELM at Centre, learner Assessment, material production and play based learning
- Good understanding of child rights issues and child rights instruments.
- Specific familiarity with child rights issues in the NGO world or work.
- Ability to interact with communities; children and adults as well as other stakeholders at sub-county and district levels.
- Effective interpersonal skills – oral and written communication skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
How To Apply for Save the Children Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 28th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.