Goodman International Jobs 2022 – No Experience Receptionist
Job Title: Receptionist – Goodman International Jobs 2022
Organization: Goodman International
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Profile:
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutrition products. An Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform front desk administrative duties and offer good customer care services to both internal and external clients.
- Provide general help desk services by dealing with queries from the public and customers
- Receive and direct visitors.
- Answer and route all telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner, and provide accurate information.
- Collaborate with company security personnel on control of access and adhering to security procedures.
- To maintain a front desk visitors register.
- Schedule appointments and maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- To participate in organizing company ceremonies and events.
- Receive and direct all incoming correspondence by ensuring urgent mail is immediately drawn to the attention of the responsible personnel and prompt distribution of outgoing mail.
- Maintain a profession presentation of the reception area, ensuring that it is clean and tidy at all times.
- Receive orders from customers and forward them to Telesales office for processing.
- Contact candidates for interviews- as per instructions.
- Perform any other duties as may be instructed by supervisor from time to time.
- Academic Qualifications – University Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field
- Excellent Communication & Customer care skills.
- Should be a computer literate with good command of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and Access & Power point.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should preferably be below 28 Years.
How To Apply for Goodman International Jobs 2022
All candidates should send a cover letter, resume and scanned copy of your recent Passport size photo to:
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Ltd
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 26th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.