NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Accountant
Job Title: Accountant – NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: NFT Consult Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Operations and Service Delivery Manager
Retaining Constant awareness of the company’s financial position by supervising all financial aspects of the company, assessing financial performance and striving to prevent and minimize any finance related problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Employee will be required to carry out among other duties, the basic functions
- Oversee all financial aspects of the business through monitoring and controlling all company finances. As the finance professional in the organization it is your duty to carry out overall financial management and financial control.
- Avail funds for all approved requisitions. The accounts personnel shall ensure that all requisitions submitted on time are catered to by making sure the required funds are made available within reasonable time.
- Managing cash flow of the company by overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax and payroll.
- Preparing, compiling and sharing of the monthly company expense budget not later than than the 12th date of each month.
- Handling and closely monitoring company taxation affairs by promptly remitting PAYE, VAT and NSSF returns monthly.
- Keeping track as well as following up on all payments made through Juba Express Forex Bureau and Money transfer by weekly/regularly sharing sending forms (through email and whatsapp) to enable transfer of funds to the company account.
- Tracking accounting information by uploading all monthly company bank account statements on the Google drive.
- Updating and recording all relevant information in the respective reports. Some of the reports include the Sales report, Mombasa pending units report, City delivery report, Rebate report and Commission report.
- Ensuring that company fixed expenditures for all the different branches are paid on time and proof of payment is provided.
- Receipting all customer payments both locally as well as payments for funds to be remitted to Japan and making sure that these payments are registered on LPS(local payment system)
- Consulting and negotiating with the bank for a favorable dollar rate that should be shared daily on Skype.
- Preparing an excel sheet as well as invoice for the funds that are to be transferred to Japan. These should be shared with Japan in the relevant Skype group together with a swift copy.
- Collaborating with the Mombasa coordinator as well as the convoy leaders to ensure that all port charges, fuel costs as well as any other costs are covered. This will entail carefully computing all the different costs for each unit basing on the specifications as well as destination.
- Working together with the Head of Sales and the sales executives to ensure that all balances are collected for units ahead of their ETA’s in Mombasa.
- Providing a close of day company financial position by carrying out a bank reconciliation and summarizing it in a daily income and expense report.
- Providing a close of week financial Position by compiling a weekly report that should be submitted by Monday of the new week.
- Regularly inputting all relevant data into QuickBooks as well sharing of bank reconciliation reports with all concerned parties within stipulated time frames.
- Diligently and satisfactorily perform any and all other roles that may be assigned to you from time to time.
Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or any related field
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Professional qualification (such as CPA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of Accounts packages and Ms. Office packages are a must
- Excellent analytical skills; Leadership and management skills;
- Exceptional integrity; Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Thorough understanding of business principles and practices.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in finance and accounting
How To Apply for NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 26th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.