Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022 – 15 Unit Managers
Job Title: 15 Unit Managers – Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022
Organization: Jubilee Health Insurance
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Jubilee Health Insurance Profile:
Jubilee Insurance Ltd, was established as the first incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in August 1937. We have since spread our wings and sphere of influence as the No. 1 Insurance Company in the region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius and are recognized as the largest Composite Insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
The Unit Managers are responsible for managing a team of Sales Agents and are also charged with the responsibility of segmenting the market, giving value proposition to the members and diversifying delivery channels of the company’s retail products and services to grow the available market share as well as giving feedback on market practices and competitor analysis and intelligence in order to boost JHICU profitable growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, retaining and managing sales agents
- Servicing and offering after sales services to all Jubilee Health clients
- Organizing and coordinating unit activities – activations – to grow the customer base for the members in the unit.
- Portfolio management to ensure good persistency of JHICU Clients
- Prospecting and enlisting potential clients to Jubilee Health Insurance
- Liaison between Jubilee Health Insurance and clients in terms of policy and other relevant communications.
- Ensuring that you give the members the guidelines to ensure business retention and growth.
- Show commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments.
- Training and offering leadership to sales agents.
- Providing management with regular reports in your area of work and key action areas that need attention and following up to ensure implementation / remedial measures are taken.
- Preparing and submitting regular & timely reports on marketing activities in your jurisdiction, marketing activities being undertaken, challenges faced and business acquisition strategies in place.
- Preparing, transmitting and strategizing in consultation with the Retail Sales Manager on overall business acquisition efforts.
- Responsible for deciding how to approach tasks and develop plan to accomplish the set targets
- Responsible for distributing information to the unit members and stakeholders
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Sales Force Management
- Time Management skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Regulatory/market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Ownership & Commitment
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the insurance industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) is an added advantage
- Demonstrated proficiency with the MS Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in sales
- Experience in managing a team.
- Unit Managers will receive a monthly retainer and a commission payment for the sales they close.
- JHICU also has Competitive reward schemes on top of commission.
How To Apply for Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please send your application, CV together with your academic documents as one document either in PDF or Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting clearly the Position in the subject line note later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday 31st August, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 31st August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.