Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2022 – 2 No Experience Registered Midwives
Job Title: 2 Registered Midwives – Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2022
Organization: Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd
Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd Profile
Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd is a privately owned company that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation in the health sector value chain. Since incorporation, it has been operating as Doctors Case Clinic providing upscale medical services to the general population, cooperate clients and organizations 24 hours a day seven days a week. Doctor’s case Clinic which is our flagship business is registered and Licensed by Uganda medical and dental practitioner’s council.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct prenatal, intra-partum, postpartum and/or well women patient services and primary care to clients of Doctors case medicals.
- Participates in the continuous education for medical, midwifery, nursing, clinical staff and others.
- Participates in other research and on-going Quality Assurance or Improvement activities.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, to continuously improve maternal and child health service delivery and personal productivity.
- Participates in product design and planning for the maternity department
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Knowledge of midwifery theory, procedure and standards.
- Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate individual patient care programs.
- Ability to perform patient assessment and triage.
- Ability to develop and present educational programs and/or workshops.
- Knowledge of gynecological health issues and trends.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
How To Apply for Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2022
Application documents are to be Scanned and sent (all in one PDF or word document) to email@example.com Hand written application documents can also be delivered at the respective addresses
Required documents are; your updated CV, original Academic documents, and application letter (hand-written and signed )
Deadline: 26th August 2022 at 4:30 PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.