ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Driver
Job Title: Driver – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
To drive the Managing Director as per governing policies and provide services and support to the respective
business unit when required and ensure the vehicle is compliant with country traffic laws.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driving the Managing Director, as directed in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Route preparation and choice, ensuring awareness of all venues to be visited.
- Ensuring vehicle is properly maintained and roadworthy in accordance with the standards required.
- To ensure that the car has at least half tank of fuel all time
- To conduct brief inspection for vehicle prior to driving off
- To abide with country traffic law & ensure car has the fire extinguisher, the safety triangle and first aid box kit.
- To report any accident if any timely
- Delivering high quality of service every time all the time
- Full awareness of all training provided and security measures for HRP
- Role holder is responsible for maintenance invoice delivery to the line manager.
- Be a role model while handling any duties assigned to him
- Setting the performance development objectives with the line manager
- Risk assess and respond appropriately to any emergency or risk situation and take appropriate driving action
Technical Skills / Competences
- Have good spoken and written communication skills
- Have an accident free driving license
- Be assertive, to persuade people to follow rules and change their working practices
- Have a good level of physical fitness and stamina
- Have a logical approach and be able to solve problems
- Be well-organized and pay attention to detail
- Be able to cope under pressure
- Have good written communication skills, for report writing
- Be computer literate.
- School leaving (A levels & O levels): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.