3 Office Assistants – NEMA Uganda Jobs
Job Title: Office Assistant
Organization: National Environment Management Authority (NEMA)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Open and close NEMA Offices on time
- Collect and deliver mail, parcels, and other communications to and from the Post Office, suppliers, and other Institutions;
- Sort, deliver and pick up mail from various offices and premises at regular intervals and keep records as required;
- Pack materials received for dispatch from out-tray and package them for dispatch;
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned.
- A minimum of Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management
- High moral integrity
How to apply
All interested applicants should fill out the attached form, attaching requisite academic transcripts and certificates.
Applicants must fill the form and attach ‘O’ and ‘A’ level certificates, Bachelor’s and Postgraduate Degree Transcripts and Certificates, Professional certificates where applicable and Employment letters in one pdf file named: ‘Position-Name of Applicant’.
Applications not in one pdf file and those arriving after closing time will not be considered.
The form should be submitted to email@example.com
Application deadline: 11th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.