Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Organization: I&M Bank Uganda
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the customer service agenda by demonstrating great customer experience while serving customers at the centre
- Drive adoption and usage of digital channels and ensure to do so through the support of channels at the digital pod
- Increase product holding per customer through identifying customer needs and proactively seeking to provide solutions to meet the identified needs
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to reactivate dormant /inactive accounts and sustain existing accounts.
- Receive customer instructions, enquiries such as Standing Order, Instant Statement, Stopped Cheque/Account, Safe Deposit applications and deliver them to relevant staff for processing.
- Build and consolidate pleasant relationship with the bank’s customers and maintain good disposition towards all customers to ensure the Bank retains the existing accounts.
- Liaise with bank staff to facilitate customer service delivery and to reduce service
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels.
- Always contact customer timely to pick their debit cards and cheque books when delivered at the Centre.
- Attend to all customer inquiries/requests; guide customers and liaise with the different functions to ensure customer satisfactions.
- Identify service improvement opportunities through interaction with customers and communicate improvement recommendations to the relevant functions.
- Manage access to the Customer Service desk such that access is restricted to prospective account holders and customers to prevent leakage of information to strangers.
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues.
- First degree in any field or its equivalent in any relevant discipline
- A minimum of 1 -3 years of relevant work experience preferably in a banking industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the bank’s products and services in relation to the competition.
- Relationship management Skills.
- Marketing/networking Skills.
- Professional disposition.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications via the link below:
Application Deadline: 8th May 2023.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.