Administrative Assistant – Unifi Africa Jobs
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organization: Unifi Africa
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing office supplies and maintenance – cleaners/contractors/installations/suppliers
- Assisting with recruitment
- Assist with administrative HR functions – consultants payments, staff wellbeing, etc
- Coordinate messenger and courier services including delivery of documents, letters, and mandates where required.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Perform work-related errands as requested such as purchasing client gifts, going to the post office, and banking.
- Notify administration when materials are running low so that they can be ordered centrally.
- Scheduling meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Personal assistant
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure the right image is projected of the brand at all times.
- Make Unifi a fun place to work
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or any related courses.
- At least 1 year in administration or related Experience.
- Highly analytical in problem-solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 26th May 2023.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.