2 Logistics Assistants – NSSF Uganda
Job Title: 2 Logistics Assistants
Organization: National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
Roles and responsibilities:
• Transport executives, staff, mail, and company assets
• Clean the vehicle, ensure road worthiness of the vehicle, and conduct routine checkups
• Record mileage and keep a record of all fuel refills
• Participate in tracking the logistics and safety services section’s strategic plans • Engage with different stakeholders in and out of the fund to facilitate the achievement of departmental and organizational objectives
• Review own performance and seek feedback to improve performance.
• Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders within and outside the fund
• Submit service and repair requests, travel requests
• Observe the traffic and road safety guidelines/act
• Ensure the security and safety of fund cars and accessories
• Account for allocated fuel
• Ensure logbooks are accurately filled in.
• Carryout service in the set mileage.
• Physical inspection of vehicles and ensure vehicles are in good mechanical condition.
• Follow up on motor vehicle maintenance schedules.
• Establish liaisons with fund motor vehicle maintenance providers and other public partners e.g. police, URA, Insurance.
• Carry field rescues and accident site salvage
• Gather accident-related information
• Driver’s permit
• Defensive driving certificates from recognized institutions
• O Level certificates with a pass in English and Mathematics as a must.
• 3 years of experience in a busy corporate organization with a branch network.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should click here to fill out the application form and also send copies of their application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications, addressed to the Chief of People and Culture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 14 June 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.