2 Customer Care Assistants – St. Francis Hospital Nsambya
Job Title: 2 Customer Care Assistants
Organization: St. Francis Hospital
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Manage the front desk office / reception area of the Hospital as per the Hospital guidelines
2. Work with the Clinical team to direct and guide patients to various service points.
3. Coordinate incoming and outgoing phone calls and maintain records of calls made and received in line with the Hospital Guidelines.
4. Receive, register and direct Patients and visitors to relevant offices in line with Departmental Guidelines.
5. Attend to inquiries and provide general information on the department’s activities and services.
6. Provide information about the Hospital services in line with the existing Hospital’s policies and procedures
7. Ensuring proper coordination between the internal and external customers and the Departments
8. Carry out any other lawful duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor and Management from time to time.
• A minimum of Honors Degree in Mass communication (public Relations options), Journalism and other related courses from a recognized university
• A minimum of one (1) years of working experience in a Hospital setting in a reputable Health facility
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their application letters, copies of academic certificates, CVs including three referees, recommendation from the immediate supervisor, and last year’s performance appraisal form to the following address
Human Resources Manager
St. Francis Hospital Nsambya
Nsambya Road Plot No. 57
P.O. Box 7146
Application Deadline: June 10, 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.