Procurement Assistant – Insurance Training College Uganda
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Organization: Insurance Training College (ITC)
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
1. To compile and compute all procurement requirements from line departments.
2. To handle suppliers’ correspondences about the procurement procedures and updates.
3. To liaise with suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of goods and services as per contract agreements.
4. To ensure timely payments to suppliers by liaising with the relevant departments.
5. To receive and register bids.
6. To attend to inquiries and notify bidders of the outcome of the bidding process.
7. To establish, maintain and update procurement filling system, records and supplier database.
8. To perform any other duties assigned by the Procurement Officer.
- A Bachelors Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- At least one (1) year work experience in a related field.
- Good knowledge in PPDA Procurement regulations and procedures
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their Applications enclosing photocopies of Academic certificates, CVs and three professional referees should be sent/delivered to the address below:
(The Principal, The Insurance Training College, Block A Victoria Office Park, Plot 6/9, Okot Close P. O. Box 4184, Kampala. Tel: +256 417 333 500, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: not later that 30th June 2023, 4:00pm.