Front Desk Officer – Ministry Of Health
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Organization: Ministry Of Health
Duty station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
- The Front Desk Officer will carry out the following duties:
- Keep Front Desk tidy, appealing and presentable at all times
- Greet, welcome and receive clients
- Answer questions and complaints from clients or direct them to the relevant offices
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, and packages and distribute them to the relevant offices.
- Ensure that office premises are clean at all times. Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- The applicant must be a Ugandan National with a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations
- The applicant must have a minimum of six (6) years of practical working experience
- Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated integrity and confidentiality in handling public matters/
- Computer knowledge and skills in MS Word, Ms Excel and Internet/Email
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a written Expression of Interest accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae. copies of certificates and testimonials and three referees, one of whom must be from your current or previous employer should be submitted and addressed to:
Ministry of Health,
Block D, Room D109,
Plot 7 Lourdel Road,
P.O. Box 7272 Kampala
Application Deadline: before 31/07/2023, 4pm.