10 Volunteer Data Officers – Baylor College
Job Title: 10 Volunteer Data Officers
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation
- Under the overall guidance of the M&E manager and working closely with MoH/ government of Uganda counterparts and collaborating partners.
- The surge volunteer provides day-to-day technical support in records management, data collection/reporting, entry, cleaning, basic analysis and dissemination/use.
- S/he will establish/maintain collaborative networks involving local, subnational and national stakeholders and liaise with other programs and departments.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Demography, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, or Data Science related field.
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a busy NGO setting;
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the applications online via the link below:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21st August 2023.