Volunteer Finance & Admin Assistant – Baylor College
Job Title: Volunteer Finance and Administration Assistant
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation
- Under the overall guidance of the Finance and Administrative assistants, administrative officers and working closely with MoH/government of Uganda counterparts
- Collaborating with partners to facilitate and review the implementation of logistics operations and mobile money payment operations and procedures.
- S/he will establish/maintain collaborative networks involving local, subnational, and national stakeholders and liaise with other programs and departments.
- Minimum a Degree in Business Studies, Accounting with part qualifications in a recognized professional qualification in Accounting (ACCA, CPA or ACA) or equivalent.
- 2 years’ minimum accounting experience in a busy NGO setting;
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the applications online via the link below:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 21st August 2023.