Data Officer/IT – Uganda Episcopal Conference
Job Position: Data Officer/IT
Organization: The Uganda Episcopal Conference (LEC)
Duty station: West Nile Region
- The holder spearheads data collection
- Timely reporting of ad-hoc and routine reports
- Supports utilization of manual and electronic ayatama at supported faces data entry in national and PEPFAR systems quality
- Conducts DOAR and ensures functional Uganda EMR systems at sites
- Support performance review meetings for atas and district-led reviews
- Supports Interventions across the region.
- The holder will provide IT-related support to facilities within the region.
How to apply:
Interested candidates residing in highlighted regions are encouraged to apply.
Applications indicating the duty station and specific post acolla for should be directed to the address below:
Uganda Catholic Secretariat
Pict 672. Hanlon Road, Nsambya Hi P.O. Box 2886 Kampala
Deadline: Friday, November 24 2023
Are you struggling to put together a convincing application? Let us do that for you.
We will craft for you an eye-catching CV and cover letter in less than 24 hours to impress any employer.
Click on the link below to get started!