Branch Supervisors – Java House Uganda Jobs
Job Position: Branch Supervisors
Duty station: Kampala & Jinja
- Ensure that all restaurant policies and procedures, standards specifications and guidelines are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety, food preparation and serving, repair, and maintenance.
- Ensure company objectives in sales, service quality, appearance of facility and hygiene through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment through organizing and supervising regular Branch deep cleaning.
- Adhere to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Prevent, handle and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service.
- Sample food and drink items by testing to ensure palatability and flavor conformity through regular store audits.
- Prevent and resolve personnel problems
- Minimise guest complaints by ensuring all guests are served. This will be done by ensuring 95% of their time is spent on floor coverage.
- Ensuring that the set SOPs of cash handling are adhered to
- Taking correct take away orders and ensuring they are correctly dispensed
- Ensuring prompt billing is done and correct change is given
- Ensuring delivery orders are prepared and picked on time
- Suggestive selling products and introduction of new ones to guests
- Maintaining high hygiene standards at the cashier station
- Ensure cutlery is wiped, polished and well displayed at the respective stations
- Oversees the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
- Must have a degree/diploma in food and beverage service or an equivalent of the same from a well-recognized institution.
- Have a competent knowledge of Customer Service and people management system.
- Computer literate in MS Suite.
- Two or more years of front-of-the-house operations and/or experience as a stand-in manager or Management trainee in the service or food and beverage industry experience.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: 17th December 2023
Are you struggling to put together a convincing application? Let us do that for you.
We will craft for you an eye-catching CV and cover letter in less than 24 hours to impress any employer.
Click on the link below to get started!