Trainee Waitstaff – Java House Uganda
Job Position: Trainee Waitstaff
Duty station: Kampala & Jinja
- Taking food and beverage orders from customers and ensuring prompt service delivery.
- Cleaning, clearing, and organizing table condiments.
- Presenting bills and giving back correct change to the guest within the shortest time possible.
- Assist guests with easy menu navigation.
- Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance with cleanliness standards.
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues accordingly based on recommended food and beverage standards.
- Proper utilization of company resources.
- Ensure accurate stock take.
- Communication-attend shift briefings and communicate cautiously to the guest.
- Ensure necessary orders for proper mis-en place are given to the manager for ordering.
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours.
- Ability to upsell and inform our guest on new menu product.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be customer-oriented.
- Must have proper planning skills.
- Must have Point-of-sale skills.
- Should have interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and accommodative
- Must be result-oriented, self-driven, articulate, and pro-active.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Deadline: 17th December 2023
Are you struggling to put together a convincing application? Let us do that for you.
We will craft for you an eye-catching CV and cover letter in less than 24 hours to impress any employer.
Click on the link below to get started!