Volunteers  – Better Health Action Group Uganda
Deadline of this Job: September 9th 2016.
Job Location: Manafwa, Uganda
Better HAG Uganda is seeking 3 enthusiastic, vibrant and skilled persons with quick learning abilities aged between 23 and 30 years to fill the above positions. Better HAG Uganda’s 2 year “Powered Health Initiatives (SRH) and Rights” Project aims to improve the Sexual and Reproductive Health & Rights (SRHR) situation of young people through improving access & quality of SRHR education, improving access & quality to S R H services & helping to create a more enabling environment for SRHR.
The project will be delivered by the “Coalition of rural Youth and Women’s Rights – CYWR” – a Consortium of 4 CSOs under the Captaincy of Better HAG Uganda. The other implementing partners include Treasure Woman Foundation (TWF), Girl Help and Sorry Comes after Danger (SCAD).
The job holders will assist programme staff with implementation, monitoring and reporting on activities of the “Powered Health Initiatives (SRH) and Rights – Manafwa district” Project.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Will be defined from time to time in line with the implementation schedule Qualifications,
Skills and Experience:
- A University degree in SWSA, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Public health, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 year’s work experience with a reputable Non – Governmental Organization.
- Have key personal competence in team work, networking and communication skills (oral and written).
How to Apply:
Please Submit an application letter with current detailed CV indicating 3 references. Two of whom should have been direct supervisors.
Please address queries and applications to the Executive Director, Better HAG Uganda and send by email to: [email protected] (Please copy [email protected] and in your correspondence) or hand deliver sealed applications to either;
- Head Office: Plot 147,
- Kisingiri road, Off Sir Albert Cook road
- Mengo Town, Kampala
- Tel: +256 414 695 288 Cell: +256 775 926 928
- Manafwa Office: St. Lawrence House,
- Bupoto road Opposite Magale Sports Ground
- Magale Town Council
- Cell: +256 785 058 113