Part Time Jobs Uganda 2017 – 1400 Diploma Enrollment Officers & Data Processing Officers at NIRA
Job Title: 1400 Enrollment Officers and Data Processing Officers (Part Time Jobs Uganda 2017)
Project: Registration of pupils and students
Part Time Jobs Uganda 2017: On the 26th March 2015 the Parliament of the Republic of Uganda passed the Registration of Persons Act, 2015, an Act to harmonise and consolidate the law on registration of persons; to provide for registration of individuals and to establish a National Identification Register.
This law establishes the National Identification and Registration Authority (NIRA) and provides for the mandatory registration of all Ugandan citizens within Uganda and abroad as well as aliens living in Uganda and the issuance of Identification Cards and other related matters.
NIRA wishes to fully operationalise its structure in accordance with its mandate and therefore requires staff of high calibre and integrity to immediately fill, the available vacancies listed below:
About the project:
Part Time Jobs Uganda 2017: The National Identification Authority in collaboration with the ministry of Education and sports and other stake holder institutions are going o undertake a registration exercise of all school going children in all primary, secondary and post primary institutions in Uganda starting 29th may 2017 to 31st august 2017 (School term). The registration exercise shall take place at the respective schools by registration/enrollment officers from NIRA assisted by the respective Head of School.
NIRA is seeking to recruit enrollment officers and data processing officers on a short term contact (3-4 months) to support the above project.
- Minimum qualification of a Diploma
- Related experience in the last mass registration exercise (NSIS project) or similar exercise
- IT literacy/ computer skills is a Must
- Good communications skills
- Must be a resident in the district in which one is applying from.
- Application – clearly stating the position applied for (Enrollment officer/Data Processing Officer)
- detailed and up to date CV (with clear contact details)
- A passport photo
- A confirmation of past experience (Relevant certificates, letters of appointment and /or recommendation letters)
- Photocopy of national ID
How to apply:
Application, CV and support documents as above are to be submitted to the District IT Officer at the NIRA District Offices.
Location of NIRA Offices in Kampala
The headquarters of the NIRA are temporarily located at Independence Park, Kololo Airstrip, on Kololo Hill, in Kampala
Deadline: Wednesday 26th April 2017
Only successful candidates will be contacted