Job title: Office administrator (Village Power Jobs)
Report: Head of Finance & Administration.
We are looking for an office administrator who will play a very important support role for the different functions in our business.
Village Power provides solar energy solutions mainly thou not limited to people in rural Uganda. We are looking for an office administrator who will play a very important support role for the different functions in our business. They will be based at the head office and report directly to the Head of Finance & Administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer friendly customer service to clients
- Coordinating office operations to secure efficiency & compliance to company policies
- Ensure cleanliness of the office at all times
- Administrative support for Human resources 6.Manage office phone calls & correspondence
- Assist office colleagues where necessary
- Support budgeting & book keeping procedures
- Liaise with our outlets on stock needs, petty cash replenishment, marketing material and other shop requirements.
- Track stocks of head office supplies and place orders where necessary
- Always maintain a good corporate image of Village Power and any other relevant duties as assigned by Village Power management
Requirements Competence ,
- Proven experience as an office administrator or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures & basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 4.Excellent mathematical aptitude will be an advantage
- Friendly & vibrant demeanor
- A customer focused attitude
- A problem solving attitude
- Efficient working style
- Excellent organizational skills
- An undergraduate degree or a skill set to match
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and believe you would be a valuable addition to our dynamic team, please upload your resume or send a letter stating your reasons for seeking employment with Village Power to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 8th Monday 2017