Job Title: 10 Junior Banking Officers (10 No Experience Jobs)- Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs
Employer: Cairo International Bank Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Banking Officers
Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs: Cairo International Bank Limited (CIB) is a bank that has been operating in Uganda since September 1995, and regulated by the Bank of Uganda, offering a full range of banking services including; deposit taking, lending, treasury and trade finance services.
Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs: The Junior Banking Officer will be responsible for the management of Cash, Credit, Customer Care support and marketing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Junior Banking Officer jobs should hold a good honours degree in business studies, economics, marketing, finance, accounting, procurement and other related disciplines.
- Prior work experience is an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills are mandatory
- Working knowledge of the relevant laws guiding operations of Commercial Banks in Uganda is essential.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters with updated CVs, verifiable copies of academic / professional qualifications, two most recent passport-size colored photographs and day time telephone contact to the address below:
The Recruitment Manager,
SNG Sejjaaka, Kaawaase & Co.
Certified Public Accountants
Plot 31 Bukoto Street, Kololo
P.O. Box 7657 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 27th June 2017
Cairo Bank Uganda Jobs – 10 Junior Banking Officers