9 September, 2017
Job Title: 10 Data Clerks – Data Entry Jobs Uganda 2017
Organization: IT Roots
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Management
About IT Roots:
Data Entry Jobs Uganda 2017: IT Roots is an Information Technology Company running a project that entails data entry and scanning of records among other projects.
Data Entry Jobs Uganda 2017: The Data Clerk role basically entails creating records in a document management system as well as scanning and attaching related files.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Data Clerk will prepare and sort documents and data sheets for the purpose of data entry.
- Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first.
- Enter data into prescribed database software in the right way.
- Ensure that accurate data has been entered into the database.
- Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements.
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information.
- Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information.
- The Data Clerk will also check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately.
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage.
- Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system.
- Prepare automated data entry and integration reports when requested.
- Perform document scanning and attaching/uploading files related to the entries made
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidates for the Data Clerk jobs should have secretarial training or experience preferably in secretarial bureaus. In short, all Candidates with the above mentioned typing speed are encouraged to apply irrespective of their Academic qualification.
- Typing skills (most critical), a touch typist with a typing speed of no less than 50 words per minute with a very low error rate.
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Timely delivery.
- Fast typing (Touch Typing)
NB: All applicants shall be tested on typing software for speed and accuracy.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 15th September 2017