Organization: Compassion International
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Project Director
About Compassion Project:
Compassion International Jobs: Deliverance Church Ochegen has a Child Development Centre. They are currently working in partnership with Compassion International in the Ministry of Nurturing Poor Children, and releasing them from poverty in Jesus name.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Christian role model for all children, their families and communities.
- Ensure timeless and quality of Child to Sponsor correspondence, child information documents and materials.
- Render support in implementing holistic Child development program.
- Coordinate sponsor tours and visits.
- Be in charge of child program attendance monitoring and attend to other tasks assigned by the Project leadership
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a diploma in Social work, Education, Public administration, Development Studies, Communication or any related field discipline. Formal training in Counseling and Child Development will be an added advantage
- High degree of integrity in personal and public life in line with the Christian values
- Must be a mature devoted BORN AGAIN Christian and Experience with vulnerable Children Ministry is an added advantage
- Ability to fluently speak and understand the local language (ATESO) will also be an added advantage
- Age: Between 22 – 35 years
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to send their handwritten applications with an updated curriculum vitae, photocopies of all academic qualifications, a recommendation from your local church Pastor/reverend and names of two referees with their day time telephone contacts and postal address
Post your application to;
The Cluster Coordinator, Tororo/Butaleja,
- O. Box 238, Tororo, Uganda
Deadline: 14th August 2017 at 5:00pm.