2 No Experience Business Process Solutions – Associate Jobs – Grant Thornton
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory services. Grant Thornton Uganda is a member of Grant Thornton International Limited, with offices in Kampala and Jinja. Grant Thornton boosts an opportunity to be part of 38,500 dynamic people working cohesively to provide seamless services to clients in more than 130 countries across the globe.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage in a variety of outsourcing work such as book keeping, monthly tax compliance such as VAT, PAYE and NSSF.
- Carry out basic accounting and compliance work using various accounting software and other tools
- The ideal applicant for the Grant Thornton Business Process Solutions – Associate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Open mind-set for change management
- Decisive thinker
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Discrete and ethical
- Critical thinking, conflict management and problem solving
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs / resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please fill the Job Application Form you will receive from us.
Deadline: 18th December, 2016