Mountains of the Moon University was established in 2005 as not for profit community university whose ownership is expressed through the various representative communities which include, the districts, municipalities ,religious communities and the business communities of the Rwenzori region.
The University hereby invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Library Assistant (02)
Reports to: University Librarian
- Shall assist staff and students in the use of library resources.
- Perform routine clerical duties relating to the operation of the library.
- Keep library records.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Librarian.
Required Qualifications: B
- Bachelor’s in Library and Information Systems, records and library information or its equivalent,
- 2 years working experience.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, curriculum vitae with three References, copies of certificates and Transcripts to;
The Human Resource Director, Mountains of Moon University P,O Box 837, Fort Portal, Uganda.
Deadline: By 23rd December 2016 at 5:00pm