Job Title: Debt Recovery Executives (Monitor Uganda Jobs)
Organization: Monitor Publications Limited (MPL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Monitor Uganda Jobs: Monitor Publications Limited, a Nation Media Group Company is Uganda’s most influential media house, operating The Daily Monitor, Saturday Monitor and Sunday Monitor newspapers, 93.3 KFM, 90.4 Dembe FM, Nation Couriers, Monitor Digital and the online Monitor Business Directory.
Job Summary: The Debt Recovery Executive will support the Monitor Publications Limited will ensure timely debt collection through prompt invoices delivery, follow ups, reconciliations and resolving customer queries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure timely delivery of invoices, statements and demand notes to all the clients
· Ensure debt collection from day one.
· The incumbent will ensure timely reconciliation with the clients for quick payments.
· In charge of ensuring that all credit notes due to the clients have been dully passed and account adjusted.
· Ensure regular client visits and collection of payments.
· Ensure that all attachments as required by the client are in order to ease the collection process.
· Regularly report any clients’ complaints to Credit Controller and ensure action is taken immediately.
· Adherence to credit control policy -100% Daily update on invoice deliveries and collections.
· Weekly update on reconciliations with clients and agreed actions
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Debt Recovery Executives should hold Basic University Degrees from accredited institutions.
· A minimum of a year to three years’ working experience in Finance and Accounting, Debt Collection or Sales in an FMCG company.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· High drive for results
· Very high personal standards
· Ability to build strong relationships
· Appreciation for numbers
· Ability to work well under pressure and with tight time constraints
· Ability to negotiate and reach an agreed stand with clients
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and academic documents with a daytime telephone number to: The Head of Human Resource, Monitor Publications Ltd. P.O. Box 12141, Kampala, Uganda or E-mail to: email@example.com
NB: Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 1st September 2017