Job Title: Office Administrator – BDO Uganda Careers 2019
Organisation: BDO East Africa (Uganda)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Office Administrator
BDO Uganda Careers 2019: The Office Administrator will coordinate the Finance, IT and Administration duties to ensure the smooth and efficient day to day running of the office. He/she will be reporting to the Senior Office Administrator.
BDO is one of the largest auditing and accounting network of firms and calls on the resources of 65,000 people in over 1,328 offices in more than 162 countries. BDO East Africa (Uganda) is a firm of Certified Public Accountants with 3 partners and more than 50 professional staff and is a Member Firm of BDO International. Based in Kampala, we service a wide range of clients in several sectors. The firm is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (ICPAU).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate monthly invoices from Pro-forma invoices and ensure that they are delivered to the clients
- Posting the invoices on to the accounting system
- Updating the billings report
- Creating the client’s statement
- Send weekly debtors reports to the managers and senior staff
- Coordinating debtor management and follow-up with the managers
Information Technology (IT)
- Manage Server Applications – As Trained
- Troubleshoot Server Errors –As Trained
- Computer Servicing – As Trained
- Manage Timesheets program
- Other IT-related Roles as may be assigned by the Senior IT Administrator
- Arrange flight bookings, visas and hotel accommodation for visitors
- Coordinating airport transfers for visitors
- Arrange and coordinate trainings
- Handle any other office duties as may be assigned by the Senior Administrator
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Degree
- Professional, credible and confident communicator, with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels within the firm.
- IT literacy – good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Active team player.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A highly organised individual with drive enthusiasm and ability to challenge others.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Strong writing and editorial skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their application letter and updated CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 4th August 2019