Reporting to: IT Specialist
Organization: Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
Overall Purpose Of The Role
The ICT intern will facilitate the efficient and effective running of the ICT systems of DRC operation. She/he will ensure compliance with the DRC operations Handbook alongside donor policies, procedures, guidelines and rules.
She/he will seek and receive policy guidance/instructions and support from the IT Specialist to identify, investigate, and resolve, follow up problems brought to the helpdesk by users of in some of the following areas: Email, Office applications, presentations, printers and photocopier use.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures.
- Perform software configuration on stand-alone computers and laptops.
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities.
- In liaison with Logistics Department carry out asset verification.
- Take user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests.
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management.
- Handle periodic maintenance of hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot equipment such as printers and scanners and other peripherals.
- Any other duties assigned
- A minimum of 2-year IT Training in a reputable institution.
- A+, N+ knowledge and training
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Microsoft Office 2016 and above
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Computer literate (MS word & excel and other accounting software)
- Excellent communication skills in English required.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form below:
Applications close on: 11th November 2019.