Job Title: ICT Support Staff (ECP DBASE Management) – UEDCL Jobs
Organization: Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL)
Reports To: Senior ICT Officer
Job Location: Head office
Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) Profile:
The Uganda Electricity Distribution Company Limited (UEDCL) is a limited liability company incorporated in Uganda under the Companies Act. UEDCL owns the 33KV and below voltage in the electricity distribution network and all the operational assets associated with the business currently leased to Umeme Ltd. The company monitors Umeme Ltd’s investment, generation, and distribution of power in eight territories covering over 67 Districts, operation of the pole plant at Lugogo, and execution of some rural electrification schemes on behalf of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources.
UEDCL Jobs: To Support the ECP programme by Capturing, Updating the Database as a regulatory requirement, then make timely reports on the status of the Programme for easy Monitoring.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, document and Maintain the ICT hardware and Software register.
- Analyse and Capture ECP Transactions into various Database applications.
- Facilitate the development of end-user support procedures.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- BSc. Information Technology or Information science/system/Computer Engineering/Science from a reputable tertiary institution.
- One Year Minimum Experience handling Similar role in a busy setting
- Good knowledge of Office Systems and software applications including Ms Office, Ms Project, MS Visio, SQL, Crystal reports
- Must be able to work under pressure and committed to Corporate IT Standards.
- Demonstrate innovative technical approaches to set up databases and generate multiple reports.
How To Apply:
Please submit your application and complete Curriculum Vitae online via the link below;
Deadline: 8th November 2019