Job Title: 800 Sub-county Technical Data Supervisors -MOH Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Ministry Of Health Uganda.
The government of Uganda in partnership the Global Fund, PMI/ USAID, Against Malaria Foundation (AMF) and other implementing partners plans to conduct its third Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets Mass Campaign for Universal Coverage (LLINs UCC) in 2020. Approximately 27m Mosquito nets will be distributed countrywide.
The Campaign is human resource-intensive and therefore require additional support to the already existing staff to avoid compromising other routine program activities. This requires sourcing for eligible human resource to support the above structure.
For a successful implementation of the campaign, the MoH invites applications from eligible and vibrant Ugandans for short term engagement.
Role and responsibilities:
• Installing and configuring mobile phone applications.
• Offer basic IT support to field teams during data collection
• Ensure security of electronic systems and devices placed under own custody.
• Keep an inventory of all the electronic devices used in the specific sub-county.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Carry out data management training for field teams.
• Supervise data entry into the LLINs data electronic databases and provide ongoing reports.
• Ensuring the quality of all the system data collected at the implementation
• Generate daily, weekly and wave specific reports.
Qualifications and Competencies
• University degree level in Information Management, Information Technology, Social Sciences or other relevant fields.
• At least 1 years’ experience in field related activities
• Computer knowledge is essential
• Fluency in English.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team, particularly the Local Government structures.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to work and interact with Local Government colleagues and partners
• Good organizational skills to support documentation, reporting of data, and dissemination of information.
• In-depth knowledge and operation of smart phones and computers.
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in data management.
• Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre
• Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
How To Apply For MOH Uganda Jobs 2020 – 800 Graduate Technical Data Supervisors:
All application should be addressed to the “Permanent Secretary Ministry of health P.O Box 7272, Kampala” and Submitted to the Security Registry Room A 002.
Deadline: 6th March 2020.
The application should be accompanied by CV, copies of Academic documents, copy of the NIN number and previous appointment letters.